George Cunningham is the founder and Licensed Aircraft Dealer of Cunningham Aviation. George is also the founder and Designated Broker of AuctionAZ.com; founder of BidIndustrial.com and President of Cunningham & Associates, Inc.; he has been actively involved in the auction and appraisal industry since the early 80’s.
Over the past 30 years, George has auctioned several aircraft ranging from Cessna 172’s to the last two airworthy Mach 2 Vought F-8 Crusaders. George has been a licensed pilot for nearly 20 years.
George graduated from Mountain View High School in Mesa and received his degree in Finance from Northern Arizona University. In addition to his Aircraft Dealer License, George holds the following memberships and credentials:
- Arizona Aircraft Dealer (License No. 2022-15)
- CAI (Certified Auctioneers Institute)
- FFL (Federal Firearms License)
- Licensed Auto Dealer
- Designated Real Estate Broker
- International Society of Appraisers, Accredited Member
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, certified
- National Auctioneers Association
- Southeast Valley Regional Realtors Association
- Arizona Real Estate Broker
- Private Pilot
- Founding Member of the Arizona State Auctioneers Association
- Commemorative Air Force